Er mogen op dit forum GEEN verzoekjes of requests gevraagd worden, dit staat ook in de regels die je accepteert bij het registreren op dit forum, hiervoor krijg je direct een permanente ban.

Spot-net Help

This Forum is created for our international residents in The Netherlands.
It is not permitted to link to NZB indexes / copyrighted content in this forum.
We only provide support for technical problems regarding different applications.

Have fun in this English support section!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Forumregels
LEES: Forum Regels!

Topicstarter
darksarc
Usenet: xall4all
Internet: online

Spot-net Help

Bericht door darksarc »

Good-evening all,

I wonder if anyone could advise me, I am doing this for my father in law and since i am not familiar at all with spot-net i am facing some difficulties,

he explained me that previously using spotnet i could just download and the movie was ready to watch (no Nzb filem, No rar or par2 or iso file) just the avi file or TS video etc.

But now on all download he always gets the part.01 etc which for him is difficult to udnerstand how it works, is their any setting or addons that can auto extract that files and have them ready in video format?

Thanks,
Phil
Neem je online privacy serieus en gebruik een VPN verbinding!

Met een VPN verbinding van IPVanish wordt uw gehele internet verbinding versleuteld

U kunt dus veilig browsen, Torrents downloaden, Usenet downloaden en onderling versleutelde verbindingen opzetten.

Blauwbek
Moderator Team Leider
Usenet: UNS
Internet: UPC
Contacteer:

Re: Spot-net Help

Bericht door Blauwbek »

This might be the result of DMCA.
Regels/Rules | pySabRename

Er zijn weer spotnet updates, klik hier!

API's kijken doe je maar in de dierentuin!

Topicstarter
darksarc

Bericht door darksarc »

Hi Blauwbek,

DMCA ? Could be more explicite :) you can reply in dutch i can read dutch just to write and speak it´s more complicated for me .

Thanks,
Phil

-- [bericht automatisch samengevoegd - 30 Sep 2014, 09:46] --

got it sorry

Blauwbek
Moderator Team Leider
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blauwbek »

So you understand what DMCA is? Ill reply in English so the non dutch speaking users can understand my responses as well :)

Gup
Algemeen Manager
Usenet: 8 diverse
Internet: ???
Leeftijd: 48

Bericht door Gup »

darksarc schreef:Good-evening all,

I wonder if anyone could advise me, I am doing this for my father in law and since i am not familiar at all with spot-net i am facing some difficulties,

he explained me that previously using spotnet i could just download and the movie was ready to watch (no Nzb filem, No rar or par2 or iso file) just the avi file or TS video etc.

But now on all download he always gets the part.01 etc which for him is difficult to udnerstand how it works, is their any setting or addons that can auto extract that files and have them ready in video format?

Thanks,
Phil
Yes there is a program called winrar, press the right mousebutton on the first part and select extract..

Now if you get errors, then look for a program called Quickpar, open the first. sfv file by doubleclick (and select program to open with, in this case you select Quickpar in your directory)

Now what happends when you can not open any .part file with winrar?

Google for a program called HJsplit, because you encountered non-zipped partial files, install the program and select Join :)

Hope i just could help you out a little, let me know if you have more questions.

Regards, Gup
Need Support? click this link for the search engine or start a new subject

D3r @nt1 R00tk17 M31st3r :ssst:

Topicstarter
darksarc

Bericht door darksarc »

Evening guys,

first of all thanks for your help now in regards to using spotnet he is using Account type: XL Small 6 months with 4 conection and 5mb per slot but when hes downloading a movie i see only > 60kb. when i used grabit back in the days for xbox games hehe i used to have a better conection and download would take me 30min but hes m\voie is takeing even with divix 1 day thats not normal is it ?

Blauwbek
Moderator Team Leider
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blauwbek »

darksarc schreef:Evening guys,

first of all thanks for your help now in regards to using spotnet he is using Account type: XL Small 6 months with 4 conection and 5mb per slot but when hes downloading a movie i see only > 60kb. when i used grabit back in the days for xbox games hehe i used to have a better conection and download would take me 30min but hes m\voie is takeing even with divix 1 day thats not normal is it ?
thats another sign of dmca...

Gup
Algemeen Manager
Usenet: 8 diverse
Internet: ???
Leeftijd: 48

Bericht door Gup »

Dmca in other words... Notice and takedown :(
Need Support? click this link for the search engine or start a new subject

D3r @nt1 R00tk17 M31st3r :ssst:
Plaats reactie Vorig onderwerpVolgend onderwerp
Spot-net.nl Forums : Disclaimer