- [NEW] Ability to post spots with encrypted NZB. Support for spots posted with Spotnet 1.9 encryption.
- Filtering performance improved.
- [NEW] Provider settings: ability to change headers/download/upload servers separately.
- [NEW] Spots post preview ability.
- [NEW] Spots post, support for:
- * Beeld / Boeken / PDF
- * Beeld / Afbeelding / Bitmap & Vector
- [NEW] Downloads tab: show speed limit and free space for downloads folder disk on status bar.
- Spots Size column is shown by default.
- Minor fixes and improvements to advanced settings and comments posting.
- [NEW] Color tag support for comments.
- [NEW] Comment preview ability.
- [NEW] Ability to open spot link via menu item: File / Open Spotlink... (Ctrl+L).
- [CHANGED] Advanced settings moved to separate window.
- [FIXED] Fixed comment new line symbol, now it works.
- [NEW] New option: Remove par2 files after download. Enabled by default.
- [NEW] New option: Download Schedule. Used to set download schedule. So you can start download at night, for example.
- [CHANGED] If unpack is failed for download, it is marked as "Warning", but still moved to "complete" folder, so you can use it.
- [CHANGED] All download settings are moved to separate menu item (Settings / Download Settings).
- [CHANGED] Download par2 files only if required.
- [NEW] Ability to manage columns of downloads tab. Also two new tabs added: Added time and Finished time. Hidden by default.
- [NEW] Support for "400 Session time limit reached" provider message.
- [CHANGED] Thumbs re-style.
- [NEW] Ability to limit download speed. Use "Settings / Advanced / Speed limit..." menu item.
- [NEW] Ability to set unpack password for download. Available via right click menu on item that is downloading.
- [CHANGED] "Hit connections limit" warning added to the system state checker.
- [CHANGED] Connection timeout default value increased from 5s to 10s.
- [NEW] Ability to recreate database files with menu item. It can be used when database files are corrupted or your provider changed header IDs and your database cannot be updated after it. Menu item: Settings / Advanced / Recreate database files...
- [FIXED] Improve download speed and CPU usage on computers with high internet bandwidth.
- [FIXED] External NzbGet support is now available again. Use menu dialog: Settings / Advanced / Advanced download settings...
- [FIXED] Fix possible OutOfMemory issues.
- [NEW] Do not use NzbGet, use internal downloader instead.
- [FIXED] Spotnet cannot start in Windows 10 Insider Preview.
- [FIXED] Toolbar is not shown in the spots list with "Open NZB" / "Save NZB" download action enabled.
- [CHANGED] Database update order changed. Now if a lot of spamreports to receive, update is rescheduled on after spots database updated, as spots are more important.
- [CHANGED] Spot tab "Copy link to the spot" button now copies full UBB code with the title included.
- [FIXED] Now all database update limitations are removed except "01 Feb 2010" start date limitation when spots are started. It's more than 2200 days. So if your provider's retention is less than that, it's highly recommented to set the retention in settings (Settings / Advanced / Retention period...). In this case you will not have spots that are out of retention in your database and it will increase Spotnet performance.